Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this policy
- Data protection principles
- What rights do you have over your personal data?
- What personal data do we collect about you?
- How do we use your personal data?
- Information about Cookies
Personal data - any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing - any operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or on personal data sets.
Person concerned - a natural person whose personal data are being processed.
Child - a natural person under 16 years of age.
Us - Maison Tournier
2. Data protection principles
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- The processing is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information about the processing on request.
- The treatment is limited to the objective. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data were collected.
- The processing is carried out with a minimum of data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose. Treatment is limited with a period of time. We do not keep your personal data longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
- We will not share your personal data with any third party.
3. Rights of personal datas
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information - which means that you must know if your personal data are being processed; what data are being collected, where they come from and why and by whom they are being processed. (Make a request via our contact page)
- Access right - which means that you have the right to access the data collected about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected. (Make a request via our contact page)
- Right of rectification - which means that you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete. (Make a request via our contact page)
- Deletion right - which means that in certain circumstances, you may request that your personal data be deleted from my archives. (Make a request via our contact page)
- Right to restrict processing - meaning that when certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right of opposition to processing - which means in some cases that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing. (Make a request via our contact page).
- Right to object to automated processing - which means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right can be exercised whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Data portability right - you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint - in the event that we refuse your request under access rights, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been processed, please contact us.
- Right with the help of the supervisory authority - which means that you have the right with the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw your consent - you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data. (Make a request via our contact page)
4. Data we collect
- Information you have provided us
This may include your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc., mainly information necessary to deliver a product/service to you or to improve your customer experience. We only record the information you provide to us if we use an online booking service or a contact form. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
- Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies. For example, your shopping cart information, IP address, purchase history (if applicable), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view the content of my website, your activities may be recorded. We do not store this information in clear text and do not currently process it.
- Public informations
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
5. How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to:
- You provide our services. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other products and services you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you regarding those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and informing you of changes to the services.
- Improve your customer experience.
- Fulfill a legal or contractual obligation;
- Contact you and provide you with our services
6. Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store the information used to help operate the sites. I can access cookies created by my website only. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain functions.
- Necessary cookies - these cookies are necessary for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as login. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies - these cookies provide features that make using my service more convenient and allow me to offer more personalized features. For example, they may remember your name and e-mail address in comment forms. So you don't need to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytical cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of my website and services.
- Advertising cookies - I do not use advertising cookies. These cookies are used to serve ads that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are generally placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the site operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and that this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the site's functionality provided by the other organization.
You can delete cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. You may also control some third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.